Wubin Qu, M.Sc, joined CZlab as a Bioinformatics researcher in Jul 11, 2009.
- Try to develop easy and beautiful bioinformatics tools for biologists.
- Currently developing PCR primer design and evaluation tools to help biologist to design specific primers.
- Wubin Qu#, Yang Zhou#, Yanchun Zhang, Yiming Lu, Xiaolei Wang, Dongsheng Zhao, Yi Yang and Chenggang Zhag. MFEprimer-2.0: A fast thermodynamics-based program for checking PCR primer specificity. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012, doi: 10.1093/nar/gks552. (Join first author).
- Yang Zhou#, Wubin Qu#, Yiming Lu, Yanchuan Zhang, Xiaolei Wang, Dongsheng Zhao, Chenggang Zhang VizPrimer: a web server for visualised PCR primer design based on known gene structure. Bioinformatics, 2011, 27(24):3432-3434. (Join first author) [PDF]
- Wubin Qu, Changhong Ren, Yuan Li, Jinping Shi, Jiye Zhang, Xiaolei Wang, Xingyi Hang, Yiming Lu, Dongsheng Zhao and Chenggang Zhang. Reliability analysis of the Ahringer Caenorhabditis elegans RNAi feeding library: a guide for genome-wide screens. BMC Genomics, 2011, 12:170. [PDF]
- Zhiyong Shen#, Wubin Qu#, Wen Wang, Yiming Lu, Yonghong Wu, Zhifeng Li, Xingyi Hang, Xiaolei Wang, Dongsheng Zhao, Chenggang Zhang. MPprimer: a program for reliable multiplex PCR primer design. BMC Bioinformatics, 2010, 11:143. (Join first author) [PDF]
- Wubin Qu, Zhiyong Shen, Dongsheng Zhao, Yi Yang and Chenggang Zhang. (2009) MFEprimer: multiple factor evaluation of the specificity of PCR primers. Bioinformatics, 25(2), 276-278. [PDF]